Happy new year & the best Gin cocktail ever
Happy new year everyone! Whether you 5 Starred it, slept under the stars, dined amongst elephants or swam with the squid, I hope your holidays were chilled, chilled, chilled.
It’s been a loooong time between blogs, and here’s why. Since we last caught up, I have launched a Fashion Film Festival, that has taken up all of my waking hours. You can read all about it right here FashionFilmFestivalAustralia. If you are in Australia, make sure you sign up for notifications and come along to our 2016 series. You will love it!
Now that the Festival has found its feet, I am back to pulling this book together. How’s 2016 starting for you? If like me your calves are as tight as pepperonis, your cooking is more Family Circle than Bon Appétit, and your house resembles a creche, take a deep breath and mix a drink.
This one is my current go-to. It’s low cal and packed with antioxidants. If your January is a dry one, skip the Gin and focus on the fruit content. Cheers MMs!
Pomegranate and Rosemary Gin Fizz
- ¼ cup gin (Hendricks please!)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp pomegranate juice
- Soda, chilled
- Rosemary sprigs and pomegranate arils for garnish
- Mix gin, lime juice, and pomegranate juice in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously 10-12 times then pour over ice in a lowball glass
- Top with soda and stir gently.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a large spoonful of pomegranate arils!
Adapted recipe via http:creative-culinary