Friday I’m in LOVE – FASHION, ART, HUMMUS, WALDO, HEY GIRL, CHARMED & MAGIC!
2. MINDLESS DISTRACTION : When the wheels are falling off, I enlist Ryan Gosling to change the colour of my day. Get on board at heygirl
3. NIBBLE – When chickpeas alone just don’t cut it, toss in a little pumpkin. This Pumpkin Hummus from Food and Cook is the jam and highly addictive.
- 300 gr. pumpkin puree
- 150 gr. cooked chickpeas (canned)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml olive oil
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp tahini or sesame paste
- 1.5 tsp ground cumin
- Combine all and season to taste
5. ART – I love Brooklyn mum Jenny William’s pencil sketches of what her daughter and her friends wear. See the full collection on her blog What my daughter wore or follow her on instagram at what_my_daughter_wore.
7. UNDONE HAIR IS HOT : Polished makeup with undone hair is the beauty look to embrace this season. “There’s nothing cooler than not doing your hair and wearing an amazing dress,” said hair stylist Guido Palau, a belief he made a reality at show after show (Roberto Cavalli, Bottega Veneta, and Versace, to name just three). via style.com
8. FRIDAY FLASHBACK : Total MAGIC from ONJ.
Have a fantastic Friday x