Things to LOVE on a Saturday
Perfectly beautiful things to ponder on a Saturday….
- Lady Gaga has been on a style-hiatus. Could this be her resurrection? This ELLE cover is seriously gorgeous.
- Would kill for these Peruvian earrings by Mario Testino for Mate. The genius combination of crystals and pompoms make them perfect ear candy for Summer.
- Pesto is a Modern Mother’s magic ingredient. It turns boring into beautiful. Loving GOOP’s concoction of pesto, ricotta and pea shoots on toast.
- Adoration is controversial, stylish, and perfectly excecuted. Naomi Watts and Robin Wright are brilliant as the best friends who fall for each other’s sons. I would die for their wardrobes and beach houses.
- LOVE Lanvin’s giant statement neckpiece. What’s not to love?
- Ditto for Aurelie Biderman’s coral and gold woven cuff. It’s officially time to ditch all the skinny wrist bands and super-size.
- Alexandra Von Furstenberg’s trays are really expensive and beautiful. Thinking of serving the family mince for a month and stockpiling them.
- You can never own enough sneakers. Especially versions by Golden Goose. Cracked silver is exactly what my wardrobe is begging for.
- Lumiere cushions are little pieces of throwable art. Just try and stop at one.
Have a super Saturday MMs x