Quick Style Tip # 2
It should be fastidiously laundered and pressed every wear
for maximum chic and timeless style.
QUICK CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Always carefully read the laundering instructions before washing.
- Prior to washing, undo all the buttons so as not to strain the stitches holding them in place.
- Only wash with other white clothing of similar fabric and weight to avoid damaging your shirt’s material.
- Use a good quality, eco-friendly washing powder and add half a cup of baking soda to your wash. It is a natural whitening agent.
- Never use bleach. It is simply cruel to good quality fabric.
- Wash in water at a temperature of around 40°C – 60°C (104°F – 140°F).
- Dry on a moulded plastic hanger in the shade. Tumble drying is classified as shirt abuse.
Have I missed anything? Be sure to let me know. Ex
images via peterlindbergh.com